1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information set forth in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is reflected below: the company holding taxit. Es es Matronica Solutions S.L.N.E. (Hereinafter MATRONICA), domiciled for these purposes at Calle Andrés Feliu number 12 of CIF: B-57752081 registered in the Mercantile Register of Mallorca in volume 2380, book 0, folio 33, sheet 69324
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. USERS: The access and/or use of this portal of MATRONICA attributes the condition of USER, that accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will apply independently of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case they are forced to comply.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: matronica.eu provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "the content") on the Internet belonging to MATRONICA or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registry that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make a diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that MATRONICA offers through its portal and, in an enunciating but non-limiting way, not to use them for (I) engaging in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ii) to disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal character, as a defense of terrorism or against human rights; (Iii) to cause damage to the physical and logical systems of MATRONICA, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages; (Iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. MATRONICA reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attack against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that In their view, would not be adequate for publication. In any case, MATRONICA will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. PROTECTION OF DATA: MATRONICA complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulation of Development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at any time, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user´s personal data. For this, together with each form of collection of personal data, in the services that the user can request MATRONICA, will let the user know the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of his data in each case, informing him of The responsibility of the file created, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties, if applicable. MATRONICA also informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at any time.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Site are the property of MATRONICA or, where applicable, third parties that have authorized its use, without it being understood that use or access to the Website and/or the Content attributes to the user any right on said trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs, and without being understood as being assigned to the user, none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist on said contents. In the same way, the contents are the intellectual property of your company name, or of third parties where applicable, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are owned by MATRONICA, or third parties that have authorized their use, to which the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form, and especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as the damage to the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of your corporate name or third parties included in the page that have yielded contents will give rise to legally established responsibilities. Pursuant to articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of the Contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of MATRONICA. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual Property and Industrial ownership of MATRONICA. You can view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer´s hard disk or on any other physical media provided it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, circumventing or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of MATRONICA.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: MATRONICA is not liable, in any case, for damages and damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the portal or the Transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: MATRONICA reserves the right to make modifications without prior notice as it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which These are displayed or located on your portal.
8. LINKS: If matronica.eu provides links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, MATRONICA will not exercise any type of control over such sites and contents. In no case shall MATRONICA assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, completeness, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks Or other Internet sites. Also the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: MATRONICA reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior notice, at the request of a third party, to users who do not comply with these General Terms and Conditions. Use.
10. GENERAL: MATRONICA will pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: MATRONICA can modify at any time the conditions here determined, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the mentioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between MATRONICA and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and courts of the city of Palma de Mallorca.